Saturday, December 27, 2014

Celebrate this Week {12-27-14}

It's been a long time since I've linked up with Ruth Ayres for to celebrate the week.  I'm glad to be here today!
This week, I am celebrating:
* My sister and her family were here for the past week from Dallas.  Wow, did time fly!  I'm glad I got to spend some one-on-one time with my niece and nephew who are growing up so quickly.  On Monday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for some pizza and fun games.  
Then we spent the afternoon completing some "Top Secret" crafting projects which were gifts for the family.  My nephew said to me, "Auntie, I love doing this.  I remember last year we painted coasters."  I'm celebrating the memories we made.

* Books....lots of books.  My family knew just what to get me for Christmas.
So far, I have also finished El Deafo, A Long Walk to Water, Wonderstruck, and Hound Dog True.  I am currently working on The Night Gardener...Oh. My. Goodness...Amazing!

*This short break from the craziness of life that is school.  I truly love my class this year and enjoy the new things we are doing, but the break is doing me good.  It gives me a chance to live life horizontally instead of vertically for awhile, without rush and deadlines.

* Speaking of horizontal living, I am also celebrating naps.  Love them!

What are you celebrating this week?  Head on over to Ruth's blog and share. 

Have a wonderful week!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!