Thank you to Ruth Ayres for hosting this weekly celebration of life!
This week, I celebrate:
* My peonies are finally blooming!
* Everyone in my house is now out of school for summer.
* My son has a summer job at Six Flags Great America that he loves.
* We found out that we will be hosting an exchange student from Spain for two weeks.
* On Wednesday, we ate dinner on the deck. My husband, Jeremy, and I sat outside after and talked until it was almost dark.
* I did a little writing.
* I redesigned this blog. Love the sunflowers!
* One more week until my sister and her family who live in Dallas arrive for a visit.
* Five more days until I leave for the All Write conference in Indiana. (If you are going, let me know in the comments so I can look for you. I'm soooo excited!)
What are you celebrating this week?