But sometimes, they do the dumbest things....
* Like eat Kleenex.
* Like eat Chapstick.
* Like take a swim in an algae covered pond.
* Like eat a pound of Tutti-Frutti Jelly Bellys that my daughter "accidentally" left on the floor in her bedroom. (This one was not much fun to clean up...)
* Like catch baby bunnies. (Never hurting them though...They only bring them to me to show me what they caught and then drop them in a bucket so I can take them back into the woods to set them free.)
* Like roll in dead things. (Ewww....)
* Like chase cars down the driveway.