* Spying a hot air balloon in the sky on my way to school.
* Seeing a rare albino Whooping Crane eating breakfast in the field.
* Blackberries still fruiting in the garden.
* An amazing sunset.
And sometimes they come to you in a roar...
* My daughter sticking true to her choice to go to homecoming with someone, even though some of her "friends" have been giving her a hard time about her decision to go with this boy. I am proud of her for going with her heart on this one.
* The book, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert arrived in my mailbox on Tuesday and I have hated to put it down. I'm not sure....but I think this book was written specifically with me in mind. There are so, so many words that speak directly to my heart and mind contained within the pages of this book. A must read for everyone!
Thank you, Ruth Ayres, for opening up this space for celebrations both quiet and loud.
Have a great week!