Monday, November 3, 2014

Proud Moments -- #ReflectiveTeacher Challenge Day 3



Today’s Topic:  What are you most proud of in your teaching career?

One of my goals as a teacher is to help my students become lifelong learners.  Ironically, when I became a teacher, I turned myself into a lifelong learner.

I am proud of the fact that I earned my master's degree.  That makes me not only the first person in my family to graduate from college, but the first to earn a master's.

I am proud of all the books I have read that help me be a better teacher.

I am proud of the writing that I now do on a {almost} daily basis.

I am proud to be able to use my learning to help others.

I walk the walk AND talk the talk.  

I would have never imagined....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!