Thursday, November 6, 2014

Quotables -- #ReflectiveTeacher Challenge Day 6

Today's Topic:  Share a quote or verse that has inspired you and explain why.

I am a quotation junkie.  My Pinterest board for Inspirations is approaching 900 pins.  Here is one of my favorites.

It was shared with me by one of my favorite professors when I went back to school to get my teaching certification.  I think it is an important message to share with of our students because it reinforces how important a growth mindset can be in determining our success:
(By the way, if you like the papers and clip art I used on this quote and the one at the top of this page, they came from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  The fonts are from KG Fonts.  Visit their sites!  You'll love what you see.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment!