Friday, March 6, 2015

Ten Tiny Things I Love {SOL Day #6: 3-06-15}

1. The sigh of my dog, Rosie, as she settles in for a snuggle.

2.  The delicate pink of the tulips on my kitchen table.

3.  The cup of coffee that I stopped to grab from McDonalds on my way home.

4.  Sitting around and talking with my daughter and her boyfriend.

5.  My new PJ's.

6.  Carry out pizza for dinner. {No cooking tonight!}

7.  Friday night, when Monday morning seems so far away.

8.  The beautiful icicles that are forming on a tree branch just beyond my front porch.

9.  Not realizing I had spent more than 25 minutes on the elliptical this morning.  (I didn't look at the clock once, apparently.)

10.  That on Sunday, we will gain one more hour of daylight in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making a list of the simple things that bring us joy. I think I'll have to try that on. I have heard so many things about the mindset of gratitude and yet hadn't thought to carry it over into our slicing world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!