Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Things That Feed My Soul {#SOL16 Day 30}

These are the things that feed my soul....

Early mornings where it is just me, my coffee, a warm blanket, and silence

Leisurely time to spend browsing in a book store

Snuggle time with my Puggle, Rosie
Seeing my kids happy

The anticipation of writing, then the movement of my hand across the page or the click of the keys

Connecting with friends near and far

Being awake for a Superman sunrise
Baking something yummy, then sharing it with others

A nap in the afternoon when I can sleep as long as I want

The colors and textures of paper crafting (I have a slight addiction...)

The crispness of the pages of a new book

Sharing positive thoughts (Positive Thinking Thursday coming tomorrow!)

This community that understands me, nourishes me, encourages me and supports me.


These are the things that feed my soul.

10 comments:

  1. Many of these things feed by soul too. But sunrises. My goodness. There are few things as wonderful as watching the splendor of a new day dawning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good list, I agree with many of those things, especially this writing community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful list! I love the Superman sunrise. I think I will need to check out Positive Thinking Thursday. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful list! I love the Superman sunrise. I think I will need to check out Positive Thinking Thursday. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many of these feed my soul too! I think that'll be my slice during my April Vacation, when I really need to feed that soul to make it to summer. Leisurely naps, bookstore browsing, sharing my baking, crisp new books . . . ahhhhhh. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. We really are kindred spirits! I'll add ice cream to this list. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off, Rosie is just precious! I adore her! I could honestly use one of those naps in the afternoon to sleep as long as I would like but I probably wouldn't know how to act! I can't for Positive Thinking Thursday. It's a great way to start my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your list, Jen! These things are so important, and I love how they include you and also your family! I also gave a chuckle when you talked about the texture and color of paper crafting! I'm with you on that one, only add pens to mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful list - so many feed my soul as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your list feeds my soul. I'm inspired by you to create a list like this in my own notebook. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!