Thursday, March 31, 2016

Positively Thinking about My Tribe {#SOL16 Day 31}

Here we are.

The finish line of the 2016 Slice of Life challenge.

31 days ago, today seemed so far away.  Looking back, the time flew.

I end this challenge with a Positive Thinking Thursday salute to all of you -- my tribe!

Putting slices of our lives out into the world takes a lot of trust. Knowing that my words will be held gently is an act of faith. The words of confirmation and inspiration that you have returned to me in the form of comments has meant the world to me.

Thank you for being a part of my life for the past 31 days.

Thank you for letting me be a part of yours.

You are my tribe.






PS -- Please continue to check back here on Thursdays for a weekly taste of positive thinking.

10 comments:

  1. Jennifer - I have loved connecting with you this month - fellow early morning slicer! I love your positive thinking all the time -- I will check out Thursdays (didn't know about it - thx for the PS) I am honored to be in your tribe --'til next Tuesday!
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a great month! I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other more. I love being a part of your tribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed every post about your family and your adventures, Jennifer, but Thursday when I see it's Positive Thursday I click immediately. Love these today, especially those cries of "Me, too!" So right to be part of a group that understands. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I'm honored to be part of your tribe and grateful to call you part of mine. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to end this challenge - so glad that you are part of our tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to end this challenge - so glad that you are part of our tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect post for day 31! I have grown fond of your Thursday posts and it gives me something to look forward to. My favorite is the first one. I've enjoyed reading your blog over the last 31 days and I am looking forward to reading your posts throughout the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful way to end this challenge, my friend! Thanks for the encouragement and help along the way. I have really enjoyed this challenge as it helped me personally but also brought so many wonderful people into my life thanks to you! :) See you Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice way to finish Jennifer. Your writing focus was like a ribbon around a gift. It tied everything together in a moat appropriate way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice way to finish Jennifer. Your writing focus was like a ribbon around a gift. It tied everything together in a moat appropriate way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!