Thursday, March 10, 2016

Positively Thursday {#SOL16 Day 10}

Reading a regular dose of inspirational thoughts has truly changed my outlook on life.  I have a Pinterest page dedicated to positive thinking and when I need a little boost, I scroll through it.  

I used to consider myself a pretty "glass half empty" person.  But about four years ago, I began my regular practice of soaking in positive thoughts.  (Pinterest played a big role in this.) Amazingly, the more I read about positive thinking, the more I was able to default to the "bright" side of things.  I just love it!

Every Thursday, I pay tribute to positive thinking by proclaiming it Positive Thinking Thursday.  At school, I leave a small positive thought in the staff lounge for staff to take if they'd like.

Since I won't see you at school later (Ana, Bridget & Chiper excluded), I thought I'd share a little positivity with you today.  Hopefully you will find one that speaks to you.







If you need a little extra pep talk today, this little girl has got the perfect message for you:


Wishing you a positively happy day!

12 comments:

  1. You don't know how much I needed this, this morning! I am usually a positive person, almost to a fault, but a work situation had me in the dumps today. Thanks for the ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these. It is a great way to start my day. Now I'm headed over to your Pinterest board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you got this! I love it. I love you share with the other teachers at your school too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy is worth spreading. We have that in common for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me smile. You ALWAYS make me smile! Being positive is so important! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the one you shared on FB today. It fit my day perfectly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your positive thinking posted on FB, and here's a wide array. That little girl is marvelous, Jennifer! Thanks, I love quotes too, always make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Positive thoughts transfer to those around you. I have enjoyed the Instagram pictures of your positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. By Thursday, positive thoughts are a lifeline...so, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. By Thursday, positive thoughts are a lifeline...so, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that little girl. I need to listen to her more often. I love my....

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know it's one of my favorite days!!! I LOVE positive thinking Thursday!!! :) Thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!